STB-DIO-48 and STB-DIO-48ETH
Plug-in Spring-Cage Terminal Board for 48 Digital I/O Channels
- Spring-cage terminals for 48 digital I/O channels
- 62-pin, 45 degree angled, spring-cage terminals for convenient installation
- 2-pin screw terminal for fused power
- Specifically designed for use with USB-DIO-48 and ETH-DIO-48 digital I/O boards
- Spring-cage terminals accept 26 to 20 AWG wire
- Silk screen labeling clearly identifies terminal to corresponding pin number
- Pin 49 (connects to fused +5V of I/O card) breaks out in screw terminal and spring-cage pairs
- Eight ground pin terminals are also provided
- Lowest cost approach for breakout of I/O signals to individual terminals
- Small PC/104 and USB/104-size footprint (3.775" X 3.550")
- Designed, made, supported, and manufactured in the USA
The STB-DIO-48 and STB-DIO-48ETH spring-cage terminal boards allow you to break out signals from the USB-DIO-48 and ETH-DIO-48 to spring-cage terminals for easy field signal wiring. It features two 50-pin female header connectors that mate directly with the two 50-pin male header connectors on the USB-DIO-48 or the ETH-DIO-48 I/O modules. No screws or standoffs are necessary for this connection. Simply plug the spring-cage terminal board onto the USB-DIO-48 or ETH-DIO-48 and you are good to go.
Drivers and Downloads
ACCES also offers Custom Software Services for our products. Our prices are unbelievably low, often as inexpensive as free! If you need something tweaked to support your needs, or an entire enterprise application developed from scratch, it is definitely worth your time to inquire with us, first.
Further information about available ACCES Software:
- Redistributing Windows Drivers
- A list of ACCES drivers and the files that compose them under different versions of Windows, so you can easily redistribute ACCES cards and drivers.
|STB-DIO-48||62-pin spring-cage terminal board for use with the USB-DIO-48 module|
|STB-DIO-48ETH||62-pin spring-cage terminal board for use with the ETH-DIO-48 module|